Monday, August 01, 2005

Another tornado camera-vehicle...or UFO??


From the site:
(Click title to visit site)

"This vehicle has not been designed to penetrate tornadoes only to film them at close quarters. They are in the process of producing an Imax film on tornadoes, which will be released in 2008. I know I can't wait to see his work. I wouldn't mind having one myself. Any sponsors wanting to help me just let me know."

Well said! :)

Oh, and the "Bushrag" plug? It's ultra-lightweight camo gear...not a political statement.

[via web crawl...up late "working" again... :)]

Comments:
Good god! You could live in that thing!
 
I'm trying hard to construe "bushrag" as a political statement!
 
Mac -

Indeed, and sleep soundly no doubt. :)

wm bear -

Point!

But when I first saw it, I thought it was a site to "rag on Bush", and then I thought it might be a rag(newsletter) about Bush.

I was quite surprised to find it was a sporting goods enterprise. :)

Maybe my Freudian slip was showing. :O
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?