Thursday, August 18, 2005

New "rap" on that "MC square" guy


Nova hosts podcasts from top physicists.
(Click title to visit site)

PBS' Nova series commemorates the 100th anniversary of Albert Einstein's famous equation, by providing podcasts by several renowned physicists.

Einstein's theory of relativity inspired much science fiction, and could help answer questions about ET visitation.

Without Einstein and his famous equation (E=mc^2), we might never have heard those immortal words..."Ahead warp factor 2, Mr. Sulu". :)


[via Nova website)

Comments:
Kyle -- The link doesn't work but Einstein sticking out his tongue does (still). Interestingly, a mall near me sports an EINSTEIN BROS. BAGELS! Einstein bros.???? Like, "Joe and Al"? Joe was probably more famous for his bagel dough formula while Al tended more to the theoretical side of baking....
 
w.m. bear -

Link's fixed!! Thanks for the heads-up.

We have a couple of Einstein Bros. here, too. I figured they were like that dude Sigerson Holmes from "The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes' Smarter Brother".

Or Billy Carter.

I'm not much of a bagel eater, but I am fond of the view that posits the universe as a "cosmic muffin". :)
 
Bloggs are such a wonderful way to plublish ones thoughts. Thanks for letting me visit and leave a comment. penis enlargement reviews
 
New What a great title. You have a great blog. I was searching for penis enlargement site when I landed here. I've got a similar site related to penis enlargement site you might want to check out.
 
I write rap, am great at what I do, and my name just happens to be MC Square. I came upon this site completely by accident while searchin for my soundclick account, its almost scary how the internet brings the world so close together.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?