Thursday, August 04, 2005

New UFO Data - UFOs - The Flying Triangle Mystery Deepens


Nick Redfern is at it again...rattling his "paradigms" like coins in his pocket.
(Click title to read article)

Nick has uncovered new data on a case from 1965 that may shed some light on the "triangular craft" sightings culminating in some video from Belgium which defy prosaic explanation.

Frankly I'm not surprised. Too many sightings, and too consistent a planform.




(Click image for enlargement)

I think they're ours. I HOPE their ours. :)


[via Coast to Coast AM]

Comments:
I love that graphic!
 
Mac -

Photoshop rules. I'm hoping to get as proficient with "the Gimp", but it's hard to leave the comfortable teat for the bottle...even a free one. :)

Thanks!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?